S’mores Brownie Bars Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 (18 oz.) box brownie mix
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz.) bag of marshmallows
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees. Line a 9×9 baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
MAKE THE CRUST:
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until crust forms.
- Press graham cracker crust into bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minute or until crust is lightly brown.
MAKE THE BROWNIES:
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on the back of the box. Stir in milk chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie mix on top of crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Switch your oven to broil. Evenly top brownies with marshmallows (see Step 5 photo above).
- Place the pan into the oven, broil until the marshmallows just begin to brown.
- IMPORTANT: I highly recommend standing near the oven while you do this to ensure that the marshmallows do not burn, checking every 20 seconds or so.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool completely. To remove, gently lift the brownies out of the pan by using the extra foil on the sides. Pull the foil away and cut into squares.