Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothies Recipe
- The Night Before:
- ½ Cup Regular Oatmeal
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
Mix together in a bowl, cover and let rest in the refrigerator overnight.
- 16 oz. Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Milk (whatever kind you prefer, almond milk works great)
- Ice (enough to reach the 1½ cup line in the blender)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (whatever flavor you like) or 1 banana
- If you didn’t let your oatmeal sit overnight, that’s okay, you can go ahead with the recipe as follows: In your blender add yogurt, oatmeal, ice, strawberries, protein powder (or banana), milk and water.
- Blend until creamy and thick.
- Serve with a wide straw. Enjoy!