Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 package cinnamon rolls (Pillsbury, I used Grand Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing)
- 1 cup of strawberry jam
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray glass pie plate or baking sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Unroll the cinnamon rolls and press together the seams. Spread with strawberry jam and sprinkle with chopped strawberries. Make sure to not go all the way to the edge. Gently roll up the cinnamon rolls. Cut into 5 even slices. Place in a glass pie plate.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Melt cream cheese icing in microwave for 20 seconds and drizzle over warm strawberry cinnamon rolls. Let cool slightly before eating. Top with more chopped strawberries if desired.