Spinach and Artichoke Mac ‘n Cheese Cups
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (16 oz) jar alfredo sauce (I used roasted garlic)
- 1 (9 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and any excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 (6.5 oz) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 12 Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls (from an 8 oz and 4 oz tube)
- 1/2 cup Rice Chex™ cereal
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a small food processor, pulse the Rice Chex™ cereal and the parmesan cheese together, until you get a bread crumb consistency. Set aside.
- Pour the alfredo sauce into a small sauce pan. Add the thawed spinach and artichoke hearts. Stir to combine. Bring to a light simmer.
- Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the macaroni until al dente (package instructions). Drain and add to sauce. Stir to combine.
- Arrange the crescent rolls in a muffin pan. Be sure and press the dough in the bottom of the tin to cover all of the space.
- Spoon the macaroni filling into each muffin cup. Sprinkle with the Rice Chex™/parmesan topping.
- Slide into a 400°F oven for about 15 minutes. Check at the 13-minute mark.
- Serve immediately.