- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) containers Cool Whip, thawed
- 6 Snickers candy bars
- 4 -6 granny smith apples ( you can vary the apple with successful results if you choose to, but I would NOT recommend a soft va)
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cut Snickers into bite size chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Chop the apples into chunks and stir.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
- Chilling for a long period of time (such as overnight) will result in liquid being released from the salad.