- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups about 10 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Boil the macaroni in a 2 quart saucepan in plenty of water until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain.
In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper and stir well.
Then add drained macaroni and stir again.
Cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.