- 1 Box of JELLO instant NO-Bake Cheesecake Mix (Feel free to make your own no-bake Cheesecake)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (one per each Cheesecake)
- 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips..for sprinkling on top.
- Approx. 1 Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs (either store bought, or you can crush your own..or use the enclosed bag of crumbs from the boxed No-Bake Cheesecake Mix)…for sprinkling on top.
- Paper Cupcake Liners
- A Cupcake pan
- Mix up the no-bake Cheesecake according to the box directions..or make your own fave recipe…
- Unwrap the Reese’s and REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE BOTTOM PAPER!
- Drop one Peanut Butter Cup down into each paper liner and pour the Cheesecake Mix onto it…
- Into the fridge to chill for at least one hour!
- Sprinkle them with the Graham Cracker Crumbs and/or Chocolate Chips!
- Serve those sweet surprise bottom Cheesecakes up…
- Take a bite and be amazed! ~Enjoy!