- 1 -100 lb shrimp, no matter the size of shrimp,cover with water so there is at least 1 to 2 inches of water covering s
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 -4 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning, to taste
- spices, to own liking,if desired
- You may use cold, warm or hot water!
- Start cooking shrimp.
- The water may never come to a boil.
- But constantly stir srhrimp.
- Don’t worry about the water boiling or time, it does not matter!
- When you see 1 or 2 shrimp float!
- drain immediately and have an ice bath waiting, to shock the shrimp and stop cooking process.
- Drain well and chill 1 hour before serving!
- If eating hot serve right after cooking.