- 5.4 ounces gluten-free baking and pancake mix (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chopped banana (about 1 small)
1. Weigh or lightly spoon baking mix into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine baking mix and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Fold in banana.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto hot pan. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Repeat procedure with remaining batter.