2 12 ounce bagfrozen mixed berries
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail
1/4 cup quick cooking tapioca
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup sugar
For Crumble Topping:
1 cup baking mix
3/4 cup Kashi cereal
1 cup almond biscotti (about 5 biscotti cookies), crushed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a 4- or 5-quart slow cooker stir together mixed berries, dried cranberries, cranberry juice, tapioca, cinnamon, and sugar.
2. Cover and cook on high setting 2 to 4 hours or until fruit is tender.
FOR CRUMBLE TOPPING:
3. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine all crumble top ingredients. Spread out on prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until crisp and golden.
5. To serve, sprinkle crumble topping over warm berry mixture. Makes 8 servings.