- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 scallion, sliced thin (white part plus about 2-3 inches of the green)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- In a small bowl whisk together the syrup through cornstarch solution until smooth.
- Place the fillets skin-side-down in a shallow baking pan.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the salmon.
- Bake about 15-18 minutes at 450°F until the fish flakes easily; baste with glaze halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle with scallion and almonds before serving.