Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring Recipe
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe Creations™ refrigerated seamless dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Unroll dough sheet. (If using crescent rolls, unroll dough and separate into 2 large rectangles. Overlap long sides to form 13×7-inch rectangle; firmly press edges and perforations to seal.) Spread cream cheese mixture on rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Starting with 1 long side of rectangle, roll up; pinch edge to seal.
- With serrated knife, cut into 12 slices.
- Arrange slices on cookie sheet in a circle, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. In small bowl, mix Glaze ingredients until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm crescent ring.
*Sprinkle the crescent ring with powdered sugar in place of the glaze if you like.
*You can prepare the crescent ring up to 2 hours ahead of time; cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate. Add a few extra minutes to the bake time.