- 1 lb green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon water
- 2 -3 sheets aluminum foil
- Put green beans on a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to fold and seal. You may need to fold two sheets together.
- Note: I also use one sheet of foil to set the pouch on. This way if any liquid seeps out or it pulls apart it doesn’t leave a mess.
- Drizzle olive oil over the beans.
- Add minced garlic and crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss green beans with tongs until well coated.
- Add water and fold aluminum foil together at the top and pinch the sides closed.
- Cook green bean pouch on the grill.
- Notes: When I put my main dish on the grill I open the beans and toss with tongs. If all the water is gone, add a little more, reseal and move to top rack. If I lift the grill lid to flip main dish I usually give the pouch a shake.