Easy No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- one 11.1-ounce package JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk (I used 1% cow’s milk; soy milk will cause filling to set up softer)
- mini mint chocolate cookies, mint chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, etc., as necessary for topping
- Line a muffin pan with 9 large muffin liners (or 12 medium/average-sized liners); set aside.
- To a small, microwave-safe bowl, add the butter and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute.
- Add the graham cracker crust mixture, and mix with a fork until crumbs are evenly coated.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the crust mixture to each liner (I used a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop with 9 liners; if using 12 liners use less than 2 tablespoons each), and hard pack using the back of a spoon to form an even, smooth crust layer; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the milk, filling mixture, and beat with an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Increase to medium-high speed and beat for 3 minutes, mixture will be thick.
- Add about 3 to 4 tablespoons of filling to each liner, smoothing the tops lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour (I refrigerated overnight), or until set.
- Top with an assortment of mini cookies, mint chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, etc. as desired and serve. Extra cheesecakes will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.