Easy Freezer Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
- 2 lbs. Fresh Strawberries
- ¾ c. Sugar
- 2 c. Water
- Wash the strawberries and lay on paper towels to dry.
- Hull all of the strawberries.
- Slice up 1 lb. of strawberries in large chunks and place on a baking sheet. Put them in the freezer for a few hours or until frozen.
- Place the remaining 1 lb. of strawberries in a med. sauce pan with the sugar and water.
- Simmer over med. heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pan from heat and let cool completely.
- Add frozen strawberries and cooled strawberry mixture into a blender and blend on high 3-4 minutes, until creamy.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.