- 1/2 pound (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients in medium microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 min. or until VELVEETA and cream cheese are melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 2 min.
- STIR in tomatoes. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- Prepare using 2% Milk VELVEETA and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- SPECIAL EXTRA
- Stir 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro and 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne) into VELVEETA mixture before microwaving as directed.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- To serve with warm tortilla chips, place chips in slow cooker set on LOW. Not only will this heat the chips, but the smell of the warm chips will make you and your guests think you are dining at your favorite Mexican restaurant.