- 3/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 2/3 cup(s) strawberry preserves
- • In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- • Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.