- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish, and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.