Bacon-Cheese Pull Aparts Recipe
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can pillsbury original flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 4 -6 slices crispy bacon, cooked and broken into 1/2-inch pcs
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion, both green and white parts (4 medium)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 11×7″ or 12×8″ (2 quart) glass baking dish, with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut into quarters.
- Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
- Fold in bacon, cheese, mushrooms and onions.
- Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares or just apull-apart.