Breakfast Bowl Recipe
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 1 lb. Ground Breakfast Sausage, or 1 lb. Bacon, or 24 Sausage Links
- 1-32 oz. Bag Frozen Southern Style (diced) Hash browns
- 2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Milk
- Spray Oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Lightly coat 2 13×9 pans, or a very large cookie sheet, with cooking spray
- If using 2 13×9 pans, divide the potatoes evenly between the 2, or spread out onto large cookie
- sheet. They should be one layer of potatoes. If there are too many in the pan they won’t crisp
- Evenly pour 4 Tablespoons of vegetable oil over the potatoes.
- Bake potatoes for 15 minutes. Turn and bake for another 7 minutes. Check the potatoes, are
- they crispy on all sides? If not, stir them around and continue to cook at 5 minute intervals until
- crispy and deep golden brown. Once done, divide evenly into bowls.
While Potatoes Bake:
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Crumble sausage* into pan and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 10
- Drain sausage on a paper towel before dividing into bowls evenly.
- Wipe the grease out of the pan and use it for scrambling your eggs.
- In a Medium sized bowl whisk together eggs and ¼ Cup of milk until well blended.
- Return pan used to cook sausage to stove top over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Pour eggs into pan, and immediately start scrapping and mixing the eggs in the pan for a good 20 seconds. (This will help you achieve a very fluffy scrambled egg)
- Let cook 30 seconds more, and continue to scrap and turn eggs. Just enough to ensure that they don’t brown on the bottom.
- Cook your eggs until they are done, but not dry. Divide evenly among bowls.
To Finish Bowls:
- Once the potatoes, sausage, and eggs are divided into your 12 bowls. Give each bowl one turn
- with a spoon to lightly mix those ingredients together.
- Top each bowl with about 2 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover each bowl with Press ‘n’ Seal, making sure to press the plastic wrap lightly down around
- the food to get any air out before sealing the plastic wrap around the bowls edges.
To Heat & Eat:
- Remove bowl from freezer and remove the plastic wrap. Heat in the microwave for 1 ½ minutes, or at 30 second intervals until heated through.