Shrimp Pasta with Tomato and Basil
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 16-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup packed basil leaves
- salt and pepper
See full instructions on : www.inspiredtaste.net
Spicy Shrimp with Lemon
- 16 (or more) jumbo shrimp (raw, with tail on)
- 2 Tsp Seasame Oil
- 2 tsp honey/ or sugar
- 2 Tbsp Siracha (hot chili sauce)
- Zest & Juice of half a lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
See full instructions on : picturetherecipe.com
Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (gluten-free, soy-free)
2/3 c raw cashews
1/3 c oats
2 Tbsp Agave
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup (Omit and use Agave to preserve true Raw Status if you care)
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 c Chocolate Chips (or to preserve true raw status, take 2 Tbsp Raw Cocoa Powder and add 1 Tbsp Agave, optional dash of vanilla extract, whisk and blend. Spread into a thin layer on wax or parchment paper, freeze. Take frozen chocolate off parchment and crumble the shreds into the mixture as your raw “chips”.)
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar, for topping
See full instructions on : tablespoon.com
- 3 cups lukewarm water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher or other course salt
- 6 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- cornmeal for pizza peel (optional)
See full instructions on : www.makeandtakes.com
Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- ½ cups Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ½ cups Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ¾ cups Mini Chocolate Chips Or Chunks
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
In a mixing bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, soda and salt. Add the chocolate chips or chunks and stir.
Add the flour and chocolate mixture to butter mixture and fold in gently. Add yogurt and stir again.
Place in a container and cover with lid. Freeze until set, preferably overnight.
Cookie dough recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Bridal Edition Cookbook.
Makes about 2 cups.